Are you seeking a remarkable experience in Scotland? Then this guided tour in Scotland is the perfect escape. Uncover the secrets of Loch Katrine? Join us as we take a leisurely hike up Primrose Hill and walk around the perimeter of the great loch Katrine.
- Gain insight into why Sir Walter Scott wrote his famous poem “The Lady of the Lake” about this beautiful loch.
- Learn how the islands of the loch were once used.
- Hear the story of Ellen Stewart, ( Brave Ellen )
- Relax on Primrose Hill as you enjoy the views that surround you with a cup of tea and some lunch.
- Visit Brenachoile Point a filming location from the popular TV show Outlander.
This day tour is a great option for anyone who wants to experience the beauty and culture of the Trossachs National Park but doesn’t have the time for multi-day tours.
Immerse yourself in Scotland’s natural beauty and rich history. Check out our gallery for some pictures around the National Park. Book now, and make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Backpack for all your personal items, food, and drink
- Full Packed Lunch, we'll email you to get your preferences once you book
- Tea, Coffee, and Water which our guide will be carrying along the way
- A Poncho in case any of the famous Scottish rain comes in
- Warm clothes like a hat and gloves
- Personal medication, we are first aid trained and carry a full kit but are not equipped to handle anyone's personal medication
- Water bottle for hygiene purposes