Join Walk Hill and Glen on this hiking tour in Scotland and experience the best of the country’s natural beauty and rich history with our all-inclusive 2-day guided hike through the heart of the Trossachs National Park. Our tour package offers an unforgettable journey as we explore the following:
- Hear about Ellen Stewart ( Brave Ellen ) a story told by her great great grandson in the year 1806,
- Along the way learn earn about the life and legacy of legendary Scottish outlaw Rob Roy MacGregor.
- Visit a MacGregor Cemetery or two
- The unspoiled beauty of the Trossachs National Park, with its rugged peaks, rolling hills, and pristine lochs will keep you company along this hike.
- Lunch at Rowchoish Bothy
- Rob Roy’s cave.
- Enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.
- Enjoy a night camping (upgrade for comfortable accommodations) and delicious meals while our experienced guides lead the way and share their knowledge of the area.
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to discover the beauty of the Trossachs National Park with our guided tour of Scotland. Check out our news page for some great blogs of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Book your tour package today!
- Backpack for all your personal Items, food and drink
- Full packed Lunch, we'll email you to get your preferences once you book
- Tea Coffee, and water which our tour guide will be carrying along the way
- Poncho in case any of the famous Scottish rain comes in
- Walking Poles
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping Pillow
- Warm clothes like hat and gloves
- Personal medication, we are first aid trained and carry a full kit but are not equipped to handle anyone's personal medication
- Water bottle for hygiene purposes
- Sleeping bag