West Highland Way (section) Inveronan Hotel to Glen Nevis
Embark on an extraordinary 3-day adventure with Walk Hill & Glen. This is an all-inclusive guided tour taking you through the stunning landscapes of the Scottish Highlands. Conquer the last section of the renowned West Highland Way over two days, and on the third day, ascend the mighty Ben Nevis before exploring the enchanting Glenfinnan. This comprehensive tour package ensures unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. Join us for an exceptional Scottish experience, where every detail is designed for an unforgettable journey as you experience:
- The vast openness of the Scottish Highlands.
- Having tea-coffee breaks along the way.
- Walking over the ridge of Rannoch Moor witnessing some stunning views of Glencoe.
- Ascend the Devil’s Staircase.
- Walking through mountain ranges.
- Visit Corpach Shipwreck.
- Enjoy camping with access to showers.
- Scotland’s natural beauty.
- An early morning climb up Ben Nevis.
- Explore Glenfinnan and hopefully witness the Jacobite Train crossing over the viaduct.
- On the way home experience the best Fish and Chips in the world at the RealFood Cafe.
- Backpack for all your personal Items, food and drink
- Full packed Lunch, we'll email you to get your preferences once you book
- Tea Coffee, and water which our tour guide will be carrying along the way
- Poncho in case any of the famous Scottish rain comes in
- Walking Poles
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping Pillow
- Warm clothes like hat and gloves
- Personal medication, we are first aid trained and carry a full kit but we're not equipped to handle anyone's personal medications
- Water bottle for hygiene purposes
- Sleeping bag