Embark on an unforgettable journey through the majestic Scottish Highlands with our exclusive Glencoe tour. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Glencoe’s towering mountains during this all-inclusive 3-day adventure. Our guided tour ensures you experience the best of Glencoe, from exploration to creating cherished memories of this enchanting destination. Discover the heart of Glencoe with us – where every moment is a new adventure as you explore:
- Climb Buachaille Etive Mor, a Munro. (3.351 ft).
- A fan of James Bond, a visit to Glen Etive.
- Visit Ralston Cairn.
- Go for a dip in an outdoor rock pool.
- Visit the Glencoe Massacre Monument.
- Walk up through the gorge to the hidden valley.
- Enjoy an easy stroll around the Lochan Trail.
- The Slate Quarry.
- Glencoe’s village.
- Have dinner in Glencoe’s village.
- Enjoy a campfire under the stars of Glencoe.
- Backpack for all your personal Items, food and drink
- Full packed Lunch, we'll email you to get your preferences once you book
- Tea Coffee, and water which our tour guide will be carrying along the way
- Poncho in case any of the famous Scottish rain comes in
- Walking Poles
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping Pillow
- Warm clothes like hat and gloves
- Personal medication, we are first aid trained and carry a full kit but are not equipped to handle anyone's personal medication
- Water bottle for hygiene purposes
- Sleeping bag